Sunday, July 22, 2012

Productivity...maybe.

I managed to finish editing the photos I shoot this week, today. And spent an hour organizing my scheduled Flickr uploads with loadlater. The website is cool, but like FlickrQ has some drawbacks. I'm very annoyed by the fact that the description field stops about 3 sentences in and you cannot write anymore. Also the interface has potential but is executed very poorly. It's too hard to see what's going on, especially when you have more than a few photos in the queue.

I might have to end up going with one of the desktop schedulers if they have a better interface that's easier to use. I'm still put off by the fact that the computer HAS to be on for it to work though. It limits me to posting only when my computer is on and online, and there's also the headache of which computer to use...since I won't have my home computer with me when I'm traveling for work, but my work one I dislike working with for photos. Not to mention that now Id have to actively take a step to have the photos upload (namely having to turn the computer on, especially on days I might not be using the computer in question) which sorta defeats the purpose of using the scheduled uploads. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment