Sunday, July 8, 2012

*breath of relief*

This week was VERY much needed, for my mental and physical sanity.

Not only was I home the entire week, but I was fairly caught up on most of the things I’d fallen behind on the last few weeks/months. Granted, this now created a whole bunch of new things to be backed up on but…it just felt good. Relaxing. I was able to be more productive. I fell into a few bouts of laziness/distractedness, but I think it worked out well because I was truly getting a lot done the rest of the time.

I also started a soda diet. Regular exercise, via routine, seems to be harder and harder to accomplish with my schedule. It’s hard enough for me to focus on anything as it is, but with fact that I’m always going everywhere, mixed in with the fact that it’s been the hottest summer ever, it’s been hard to keep up with exercise. So I figured it was time to start working on the diet aspect of it. I’ve been doing pretty well with it…day two I messed up because I went to my grandmas to eat and she served me Coke and I didn’t realize what I was doing til halfway through the drink haha. Last night, day 6, I decided to reward myself with a Lipton Brisk iced tea as incentive to get a few things done. Otherwise, it’s been mostly water. Unfortunately, most of the juices and other drinks I’d want to drink instead of Coca Cola seem to have just as many calories/carbs/sugars AS coke. Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment