Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lightning's next...

Long day at work....nice and fulfilling though. Head to hotel, bathe, change, and get on my way to the Art of Animation hotel to do some photography. On the way I realize I left my ponco. Annoying, but not a huge deal. Get to the hotel, park. I pack my umbrella in my bag, making sure its tied down so it won't fall out. It wasn't raining, barely a cloud in the sky.

I finally step out of my car. I'm getting ready, and I feel a drop. Then more drops. I try to run for it but my camera is out so I try to get my umbrella out. Its tied down too well. I finally manage to open it still tied to my bag. As I get to the building, a huge wind gust flips my umbrella and almost  breaks it.

Thoroughly annoyed at this point. But trudging through. I decide to try to shoot some of the lobby til it stops raining, even though I don't have much interest in shooting the lobby. I go to take a photo and....

I left the motherfucking battery, in my hotel.

I couldn't possibly be having any more George Costanza of a week if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment