Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Any home remedies for feeling overly crabby? (Some beach north of Half Moon Bay, CA)


Found this guy on some random beach in California. I was traveling with Carolyn, Ivel, and Mike from San Fran down to Half Moon Bay, when I decided to turn down some random street and we ended up at a beach. I haven't been able to locate which one is is...I always end up being in a crappy wifi situation when I want to look...but I will find out at some point.

The beach was interesting, there were some small rock tide pools by the stream that fed into the ocean, and a lot of dead sea life (including Mr. Crab up there) washed up on shore.

There were even a few seals hanging out near the end of the beach, chillin on the shoreline. These little kids came running full speed and their parents were totally oblivious to what was going on, so I kindly yelled at them to stop. They booked looked at me with a "huh? why?" face and I explained that they had to stay 300 feet away.

Sorry kids, I know it sucks, but being responsible doesn't get an excuse because you are young and wanna have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment