Saturday, June 30, 2012

Couple of ramblings for this late Saturday afternoon

- You can tell that I am not used to wearing tank tops, due to the fact that I keep trying to raise the shirt up to put deodorant on.

-Florida summer Hell Heat is here...this entire week has felt like a daze, due to the sweltering heat. I wanted to adventure today, but am forgoing any such ventures due to the fact that I start sweating profusely after being outside for 10 seconds. No, seriously, I was pretty sweat free in my car yesterday, and the 15 seconds it took to get inside my house from my car, left me bathed in sweat.

-I had a mission yesterday....to edit my photos from this week, and to finally work on a Packing list. I got neither done...ended up feeling like crap from the heat and then I couldn't focus. Right before bed though, I did half of the work on the photos. I finished today. And now I am doing various photo related organizational things. List comes later, along with some other stuff on my todo list!

No comments:

Post a Comment